+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On December 21, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 375 - 6, 2 Present (Roll no. 479). (text: CR H10517)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10535-10536)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 7293.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10517-10518)
- Mr. Walker moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On December 13, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (31)
Joseph D. Morelle