+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (16)
On November 25, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-72. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On November 18, 2019 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On November 6, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On November 5, 2019 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6410)
On October 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On October 22, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8355)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 724.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8355-8357)
- Mr. Deutch moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On October 16, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to place bill on Consensus Calendar filed by Mr. Deutch.
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On January 23, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (300)