+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On March 2, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Select Education.
On February 12, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On January 3, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor