+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On April 16, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On April 15, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2238)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 709.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2238-2240)
- Mr. Ryan (WI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 13, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 46.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-66.
On March 25, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 4, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (55)