+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On May 19, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On May 18, 2021 in the House:
- Pursuant to section 5 of H. Res. 403, and the motion offered by Mr. Hoyer, the following bills passed under suspension of the rules: H.R. 144, as amended; H.R. 204, as amended; H.R. 210, as amended; H.R. 240; H.R. 707, as amended; H.R. 711, as amended; H.R. 1157, as amended; H.R. 1447, as amended; H.R. 1510, as amended; H.R. 1711, as amended; H.R. 2027; H.R. 2167, as amended; H.R. 2441; H.R. 2494; H.R. 2533; H.R. 2655, as amended; H.R. 2695, H.R. 2704; H.R. 2788; H.R. 2878, as amended; and H.R. 3008. (consideration: CR H2482-2520; text: CR H2489-2490)
- Pursuant to the provisions of H. Res. 403, proceedings on H.R. 707 are considered vacated.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 707.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2452-2454; text: CR H2452)
- Mr. Cleaver moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 14, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to place bill on Consensus Calendar filed by Ms. Kuster.
On February 2, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (297)