+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On April 28, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On April 27, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 419 - 0 (Roll no. 167). (text: CR H2022-2023)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2022-2023)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 699.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2022-2028)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 26, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 408.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 114-528.
On April 13, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 28 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On December 1, 2015 in the House:
- Committee Hearings Held.
On November 17, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations Discharged.
On March 17, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On February 4, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
April 27, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 419
- Absent: 14
+ − Sponsors (314)