+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-384.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 19, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7897)
On December 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 11, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H10081)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H10081)
- Committee on Oversight and Government discharged.
- Mr. Mitchell asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On September 27, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (26)