+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On July 29, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On July 25, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 333 - 96 (Roll no. 510). (text: CR 7/24/2019 H7368-7369)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7397-7398)
On July 24, 2019 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 693.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7368-7374)
- Mr. Schrader moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- The Chair announced the Speaker's designation, pursuant to clause 7(a)(1) of rule 15, of H.R. 693 as the measure on the Consensus Calendar to be considered this week.
On July 19, 2019 in the House:
- Assigned to the Consensus Calendar, Calendar No. 3.
On May 23, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to place bill on Consensus Calendar filed by Mr. Schrader.
On January 25, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce.
On January 22, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (306)