+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On October 22, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 21, 2015 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 692.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 480. (consideration: CR H7053-7060)
- Resolution provides for consideration of both H.R. 10 and H.R. 692.
- Rule H. Res. 480 passed House.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H7060)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.R. 692, the Chair put the question on adoption the bill, and by voice vote announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Levin demanded the yeas and nays, and the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question of adoption until later in the legislative day.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7077)
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 235 - 194 (Roll no. 557). (text: CR H7053-7054)
On October 20, 2015 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 480 Reported to House. Resolution provides for consideration of both H.R. 10 and H.R. 692.
On September 18, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 201.
- Reported by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-265.
On September 10, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 23 - 15.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 3, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H708)
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
October 21, 2015: On Passage
- Yeas: 235
- Nays: 194
- Absent: 5
+ − Sponsors (113)