+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On May 23, 2014 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-105.
- Signed by President.
On May 21, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 20, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the Senate, read twice, considered, read the third time, and passed without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3192)
On May 19, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 381 - 0 (Roll no. 219). (text: CR H4456)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4459-4460)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 685.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4456-4458)
- Mr. Huizenga (MI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 14, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Administration
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
May 19, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 381
- Absent: 50
+ − Sponsors (312)