+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On September 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9080)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6846.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9080-9081)
- Mr. Russell moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 20, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House