+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On November 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On November 27, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H9655-9656)
- H.Amdt.980 On agreeing to the Mast amendment (A001) Agreed to without objection.
- H.Amdt.980 Amendment (A001) offered by Mr. Mast.
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H9655-9656)
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- Mr. Mast asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On September 14, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
On September 13, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (27)