+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 11, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On July 10, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5332)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 677.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5332-5334)
- Ms. Bass moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 9, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 102.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 116-139.
On June 12, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 4, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On January 17, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (42)