+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9065-9066)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6751.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9065-9067)
- Mr. Tipton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 767.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-982.
On September 13, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 48 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 7, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsor
Mia B. Love