+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 2, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9064)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6737.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9064-9065)
- Mr. Tipton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 768.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-983.
On September 13, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 49 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 7, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House