+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8746-8747)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8822)
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. McCaul objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6735.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8746-8748)
- Mr. McCaul moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 749.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 115-961.
On September 13, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 7, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- Introduced in House