+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On January 14, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-434.
- Signed by President.
On January 2, 2019 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S8041)
On May 18, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On May 17, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4275-4276)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 672.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4275-4278)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 16, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations.
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (35)