+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 30, 2002 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 107-262.
- Signed by President.
On October 25, 2002 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 18, 2002 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 17, 2002 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On October 17, 2002 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On October 15, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On October 10, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Armey asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Government Reform discharged.
On February 14, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor