+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 573.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8142-8143)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 660.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8142-8144)
- Mr. Gianforte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 2, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 103.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-156.
On April 27, 2017 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans Discharged.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans.
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (21)