+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On July 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On July 16, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6215-6216)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 66.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6215-6219)
- Mr. Davis, Rodney moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 635.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. H. Rept. 115-821.
On June 27, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Highways and Transit Discharged.
On January 4, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
On January 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (44)