+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (20)
On June 14, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-40. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On June 2, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 26, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 25, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3226-3227)
On May 2, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On May 1, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 407 - 0 (Roll no. 239). (text: CR H2983)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2989)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 657.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2983-2984)
- Mr. Comer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 38.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 115-67.
On February 2, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
May 1, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 407
- Absent: 23
+ − Sponsors (12)