+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On January 12, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On January 11, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H249-252)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 653.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H249-255)
- Mr. Chaffetz moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 7, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 294.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 114-391.
On March 25, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (55)