+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 18, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On May 17, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4268)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 653.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4268-4269)
- Mr. Russell moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On April 4, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 44.
- Reported by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 115-78.
On March 8, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House