+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On December 22, 2010 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.
On December 16, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 15, 2010 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6494 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Taylor moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On December 14, 2010 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Seapower and Expeditionary Forces.
On December 2, 2010 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.
+ − Sponsor