+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On October 29, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On October 28, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8521-8523)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 647.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8521-8526)
- Ms. Schakowsky moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 25, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On January 17, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (296)