+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (22)
On January 2, 2015 in the House:
- LAID ON THE TABLE - Without objection, the Chair announced that H.R. 647 is laid on the table.
On December 3, 2014 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 404 - 17 (Roll no. 545). (text: CR H8312-8317)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8343-8344)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.R. 647, the Chair put the question on passage, and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Reichert demanded a the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question of passage until a time to be announced.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H8322)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 647.
- The rule provides for a closed rule for H.R. 5771 and H.R. 647.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 766. (consideration: CR H8312-8322)
- Rule H. Res. 766 passed House.
- Introduced in House
On December 2, 2014 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 766 Reported to House. The rule provides for a closed rule for H.R. 5771 and H.R. 647.
On November 12, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 456.
- Committee on Energy and Commerce discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 113-614, Part I.
On July 31, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 15, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On February 13, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
December 3, 2014: On Passage
- Yeas: 404
- Nays: 17
- Absent: 13
+ − Sponsors (379)