+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On December 28, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 874.
- Committee on Energy and Commerce discharged.
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- House Committee on Energy and Commerce Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than Dec. 28, 2018.
- Reported by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-1101, Part I.
On July 24, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 17 - 13.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 23, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (18)