+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-372.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 19, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7896)
On September 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On September 4, 2018 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6400.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR S7811-7813)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7811-7812)
- Mrs. Lesko moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Reported by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 115-914, Part I.
On July 24, 2018 in the House:
- Approved Further Amendments To Measure Previously Reported.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 17, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committee on Homeland Security, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (34)