+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On November 29, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy. Hearings held.
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8868-8869)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6398.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8868-8872)
- Mr. Norman moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 762.
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-974, Part I.
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 17, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Referred to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, and in addition to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (21)