+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8759-8775)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6378.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8759-8789)
- Mrs. Brooks (IN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 17, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications.
On July 16, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, Veterans' Affairs, and Homeland Security, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (25)
Susan W. Brooks