+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On April 27, 2010 in the Senate:
On February 25, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On February 24, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 402 - 16 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On February 23, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 637 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Bordallo moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 4, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On January 22, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsor