+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 392 - 5 (Roll no. 401). (text: CR H8810-8811)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8821)
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Chabot objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6369.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8810-8812)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 734.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 115-943.
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended).
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 13, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (2)
Roger W. Marshall