+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 389 - 6 (Roll no. 400). (text: CR H8808)
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8808-8810)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8820-8821)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Chabot objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House resumed with debate on H.R. 6368.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6368.
On September 20, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 744.
- Committee on Science, Space, and Technology discharged.
- Committee on Oversight and Government discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 115-956, Part I.
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 13, 2018 in the House:
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the Committee on Small Business, and in addition to the Committees on Oversight and Government Reform, and Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.