+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 27, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9063)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6332.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9063)
- Mr. Tipton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On August 24, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 701.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-905.
On July 24, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 56 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 11, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House