+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On December 17, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-324.
- Signed by President.
On December 11, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7333)
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8805)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6330.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8805-8806)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 730.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 115-939.
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 11, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
- Introduced in House