+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8804)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6316.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8804-8805)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 729.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 115-938.
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 6, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (2)