+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 13, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On June 12, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4825)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 627.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4825-4826)
- Mr. Upton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 115.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 115-171.
On June 7, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (50)