+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (20)
On September 15, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-59. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On September 8, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 7, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 6, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5020)
On May 25, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 106.
On May 24, 2017 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 624.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4533)
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4533-4535)
- Mr. Ross moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 23, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 98.
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
- Referred sequentially to the House Committee on Ways and Means for a period ending not later than May 23, 2017 for consideration of such provisions of the bill and amendment as fall within the jurisdiction of that committee pursuant to clause 1(t) of rule X.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on 115-150, Part I.
On February 14, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (34)