+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On April 20, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On April 16, 2015 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House continued with debate on H.R. 622.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 200. (consideration: CR H2286-2290)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 622.
- This resolution provides for consideration of H.R. 622, H.R. 1105, and H.R. 1195.
- Mr. Neal moved to recommit with instructions to the Committee on Ways and Means. (consideration: CR H2288-2290; text: CR H2288)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with 10 minutes of debate on the motion to recommit with instructions, pending a reservation of a point of order. The instructions contained in the motion seek to require the bill to be reported back to the House with an amendment to strike section 2 of the bill and replace it with a new section prohibiting an increase in the deficit or a delay or weakening of efforts to adopt a permanent extension of the election to deduct State and local sales taxes so long as such an extension is accomplished in a fiscally responsible manner. The amendment also adds a section to extend the deduction of state and local general sales tax for one year. Subsequently, the point of order was withdrawn.
- The previous question on the motion to recommit with instructions was ordered without objection. (consideration: CR H2289)
- On motion to recommit with instructions Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 179 - 243 (Roll no. 158). (consideration: CR H2289-2290)
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 272 - 152 (Roll no. 159). (text: CR H2286)
On April 6, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 32.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-51.
On February 12, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 22 - 14.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 10, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On January 30, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Introduced in House
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsors (44)