+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On March 1, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On February 28, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 413 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 621 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 15, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On February 14, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor