+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On July 24, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 23, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7179-7180)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 617.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7179-7181)
- Ms. Johnson (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 8, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On January 16, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, and in addition to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (26)