+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 11, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On December 10, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9775)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6108.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9775-9776)
- Mr. Bishop (UT) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On November 20, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 809.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-1040.
On September 27, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On September 6, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On June 25, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On June 14, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (32)