+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 27, 2010 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 111-238.
- Signed by President.
On September 23, 2010 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 16, 2010 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On September 16, 2010 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On September 15, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On September 14, 2010 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6102 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Taylor moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Seapower and Expeditionary Forces.
On August 10, 2010 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Armed Services.
+ − Sponsor