+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On November 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 662.
On September 29, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On September 28, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 246 - 177 (Roll no. 574). (text: CR H6059)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6095)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.R. 6094, the Chair put the question on passage and by voice vote, announced the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Scott(VA) demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on passage of the bill until later in the legislative day.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H6069)
- DEBATE - The House resumed with debate on H.R. 6094.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 6094.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 897. (consideration: CR H6059-6069)
- Rule H. Res. 897 passed House.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H6059)
On September 27, 2016 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 897 Reported to House. Provides for further amendment debate to H.R. 5303. Each further amendment may be offered only in the order printed in the report. At the conclusion of consideration of amendments, the bill shall be reported back to the House with such amendments as may have been adopted. The previous question shall be ordered without intervening motions except one motion to recommit with or without instructions. Provides for one hour of general debate to H.R. 6094. The previous question shall be ordered without intervening motions except one motion to recommit with or without instructions.
On September 21, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
September 28, 2016: On Passage
- Yeas: 246
- Nays: 177
- Absent: 8
+ − Sponsors (76)