+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On April 24, 2009 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 38.
- Committee on House Administration discharged.
On March 30, 2009 in the House:
- For Further Action See P.L. 111-11, Title XV, Sections 15101 through 15103.
On March 25, 2009 in the House:
- House Committee on House Administration Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than April 24, 2009.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 111-53 , Part I.
On February 12, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management Discharged.
On January 20, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On January 16, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House House Administration
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (10)