+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on National Parks. Hearings held.
On July 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 23, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6628)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6077.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6628-6629)
- Mr. McClintock moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 172.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-854.
On July 11, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On June 15, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On June 12, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House