+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On December 8, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On December 7, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 413 - 0 (Roll no. 614). (text: CR H7306-7307)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7324-7325)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6076.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7306-7310)
- Mr. Babin moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 21, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 20, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
December 7, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 413
- Absent: 20
+ − Sponsors (10)