+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On June 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On June 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5589)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6069.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5589-5590)
- Mr. Hill moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 607.
- Committee on Energy and Commerce discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-781, Part I.
On June 14, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 53 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 12, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House