+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On November 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On November 13, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 385 - 4, 2 Present (Roll no. 416). (text: CR H9479-9480)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H9498)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 6064.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H0479-9480)
- Mr. Lamborn moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 12, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 188.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-986.
On September 26, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On June 14, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On June 8, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (24)