+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On October 1, 1992 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Development, Finance, Trade and Monetary Policy.
On September 30, 1992 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On September 29, 1992 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Faleomavaega moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 24, 1992 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Banking, Finance + Urban Affrs.
- Referred to the House Committee on Rules.
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsor